What Do You Guys Think? Is world ending in year 2012?

acaipowleet

What Do You Guys Think? Is world ending in year 2012?

Post by acaipowleet »

What do you guys think about the upcoming 2012?

Planet X Nibiru, if really exists and approaching, can be a big threat to the earth and its people.
Michel de Nostredame predicted some kind of huge space collision that will occur around year 2000.
Will the comet or asteroid really fall in the aegean sea (Greece) and huge tsunami will hit the mount Olympus (2917 metres high).
If he is right and mayans as well, it looks like the end of the world is really close.

I think something is going on alrdy... so many earthquakes in the last year, h1n1,irak....

What do you guys think? Should we worry?

damen57

Post by damen57 »

No. I doubt anything will happen.
Gebbo

Post by Gebbo »

acaipowleet wrote:What do you guys think about the upcoming 2012?

Planet X Nibiru, if really exists and approaching, can be a big threat to the earth and its people.
Michel de Nostredame predicted some kind of huge space collision that will occur around year 2000.
Will the comet or asteroid really fall in the aegean sea (Greece) and huge tsunami will hit the mount Olympus (2917 metres high).
If he is right and mayans as well, it looks like the end of the world is really close.

I think something is going on alrdy... so many earthquakes in the last year, h1n1,irak....

What do you guys think? Should we worry?
Who knows, wel just have to wait and see wont we ;]
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................