[Xbox 360] Lost Odyssey

Surreal

[Xbox 360] Lost Odyssey

Post by Surreal »

I just bought this game yesterday (I know it's not the latest release) and well I ahve played about an hour of content so far. What I think is that the combat system used is a dull system which should never be used (Aparently the final fantasy games use this system). It's where you choose your attacks and then watch him attack. It is not real time action to which I hhave become accustomed. Ah well!

What are your opinions on the game if you have played it? If you have not, look it up on Wikipedia or google before answering. Lets get some real discussion going!

caiba

Post by caiba »

Every game should have that, the audience how to play, you seriously look at the note.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

The game is turned-based?

well if you dont like the fighting system. Play for the story then, you've already bought it, so why not.
web_master

Post by web_master »

It looks really good might get it soon.
Ky

Post by Ky »

Turn based games aren’t for everyone. Most turn based games have a “real time” option.
Gebbo

Game

Post by Gebbo »

web_master wrote:It looks really good might get it soon.
I second that, might try it outmyself, if i ever start playing consoles again ;)
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

Not so attractive . simple