What games are you playing these days?

caiba

What games are you playing these days?

Post by caiba »

Here's my list;

Crysis - Recently finished it. Good but not great, though the graphics are outstanding.
Call of Duty4 - Finished it two nights ago. Unexpectedly awesome, and yes I liked it more than Crysis.
Medieval 2 Total War - Just getting back into this for no real reason. I suck mightily, but it's still fun.
ArmA - As fun as OFP ever was with better graphics. I mainly just mess around making skirmishes in the editor.
Gears of War - Not digging the gameplay/story too much so far but it's graphically gorgeous.
World in **** - It's exactly Company of Heroes with a modern setting, and as I'm completely sick of WWII titles these days I'm enjoying it as much as I can enjoy any RTS.
rfactor - ... but only now and then.

VIP

Post by VIP »

my computer sux :d so... i play counter-strike and warcraft 3..no chances for me to play a game like crysis :)
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

now.. X3: reunion.. haha

Low fps all the way.. That's how games should be played.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

World of Warcraft
Warcraft III
XMen
Nethergate
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
caiba

Post by caiba »

Tails5 wrote:World of Warcraft
Warcraft III
XMen
Nethergate
These games is amusing? If is amusing I also to play.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Well, World of Warcraft is great, but you have to pay after you get your 14 trial days from the Trial DVD, then you can get 30 days from buying the game, then you can get another 10 days when you have BC, but it costs US$15/month after that.

Warcraft III is a good game, after you buy it, there's no more cost (except if you want the expansion pack, but no cost after that :p) it has offline and online play, both completely free.

XMen is also free after you've bought it, has no online capabilities but is a very cool game.

Nethergate is from SpiderWeb Software, and it's shareware (try before you buy), once you've bought it you have access to all areas of the game (if you have a good computer, you should get Nethergate: Resurrection instead), the site is www.spiderwebsoftware.com
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
caiba

Post by caiba »

Tails5 wrote:Well, World of Warcraft is great, but you have to pay after you get your 14 trial days from the Trial DVD, then you can get 30 days from buying the game, then you can get another 10 days when you have BC, but it costs US$15/month after that.

Warcraft III is a good game, after you buy it, there's no more cost (except if you want the expansion pack, but no cost after that :p) it has offline and online play, both completely free.

XMen is also free after you've bought it, has no online capabilities but is a very cool game.

Nethergate is from SpiderWeb Software, and it's shareware (try before you buy), once you've bought it you have access to all areas of the game (if you have a good computer, you should get Nethergate: Resurrection instead), the site is www.spiderwebsoftware.com
Good, thank your share, I have a look.
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

I just got Star Trek:Legacy and that is pretty much all I am playing for now.
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

Ratchet & Clank: Future Tools of Destruction.
Burnout Paradise
Runescape (LOL)
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer (Came with PS3 :))
Wont be back till Sunday!
caiba

Post by caiba »

MrAlex wrote:Ratchet & Clank: Future Tools of Destruction.
Burnout Paradise
Runescape (LOL)
Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer (Came with PS3 :))
Fantastic 4 , I have have played, very amusing, ha ha.