What games are you playing these days?

Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Some GBA and NDS games at the moment, Mainlt Pokemon,

There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Murbza

Post by Murbza »

Soldat, Counter Strike, Half Life, ...
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I'm in and out of World of Warcraft atm. The guild I just joined fell apart and the game seems to have really went to the crapper with WotLK. Why did they have to make raiding easier so that everyone and their cousin can do it? Defeats the purpose of End Game Content which supports huge strategies and team work. Now anyone can pug a 10 or 25 man and come out successful. It's a total joke.

Soon I am going to switch out and get XBox Live to start playing some better games, I got a few in mind XD.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Viraneth

Post by Viraneth »

Fallout 3. It has eaten a lot of my LIFE XD

And Valve edition Peggle. :D
seithz

Post by seithz »

I'm playing MHU now... nothing for online game
damen57

Post by damen57 »

tewage wrote:You're coding a game?...I'm confused.
Sorry that it took two years to reply!

No, I'm coding a SA-MP Gamemode. SA-MP is completely customizable in every way possibke within the GTA:SA engine.
moestrobertoluchi

What games are you playing these

Post by moestrobertoluchi »

I got a laptopfinally a month or so ago, and am really getting into World of Warcraft.

Other than that, I dont play much in the way of video gamesthough after a few drinks at my mates we do get into Karaoke Star on PS2.
ShakiShingi

Post by ShakiShingi »

Well, I'm not to go into detail on the games, I'll just state the names and the system used to operate them.
  • Runescape - PC
  • Fallout 3 - Xbox 360
  • Halo 3 - Xbox 360
  • Farcry 2 - Xbox 360
  • Just Cause 2 - PC
  • Warcraft 3 - PC
  • Starcraft 2 - PC
  • Oblivion - Xbox 360
  • Never Winter Nights 2 - PC
  • Portal - PC
  • Grand Theft Auto 4 - Xbox 360
  • Diablo 2 - PC
  • Diablo - PC
  • Saints Row 2 - PC
gandnegru

Post by gandnegru »

Brothers in Arms - Hell's Highway
Grid
Need for Speed Shift and more
Gebbo

Games playing

Post by Gebbo »

caiba wrote:Here's my list;

Crysis - Recently finished it. Good but not great, though the graphics are outstanding.
Call of Duty4 - Finished it two nights ago. Unexpectedly awesome, and yes I liked it more than Crysis.
Medieval 2 Total War - Just getting back into this for no real reason. I suck mightily, but it's still fun.
ArmA - As fun as OFP ever was with better graphics. I mainly just mess around making skirmishes in the editor.
Gears of War - Not digging the gameplay/story too much so far but it's graphically gorgeous.
World in **** - It's exactly Company of Heroes with a modern setting, and as I'm completely sick of WWII titles these days I'm enjoying it as much as I can enjoy any RTS.
rfactor - ... but only now and then.
Call of Duty for the win!!!
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................