The Orange Box

BrandonN

The Orange Box

Post by BrandonN »

I'm surpised there isn't a thread.

The orange box consists of 3 games made by valve

Half Life 2: Ep2

The sequel to Half Life 2: ep1 which is a sequel to Half Life 2 and so on. This is the best out of the entire series. This makes you feel like you are acutally gordan freeman and the story is the best.

Team Fortress 2

A MASSIVE multiplayer game. Team work is needed from all 9 classes. No class has more power then every other class. Every class has weeknesses and strengths.

Example

Enginner has to worry about spys due to the fact of Sappers that can destroy sentrys.

Spy needs to worry about a crazy pyro spraying fire everywhere.

Portal

God damn this game is epic. This game beats every game out even crysis. This is real gaming my friends.

Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

Ive never even heard of the first versions of these games and from what i see the graphics are bad, but it looks like it might be fun to play.
iBye

Post by iBye »

Team Fortress 2 is a good game, or so I've heard. I will stick to my Counter-strike though.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Mandrake

Post by Mandrake »

one of the best games so far...
half-life was the best of its time..
and half-life 2 keeps up..

somebody say bad graphics??? wtf are u talking about XD (dont take it hard)
half-life 2 has excellent graphics and sound, and most of all, history and gameplay..
also is not so hardware dependant as new games (crysis of course has best graphics capability, but its minium requeriments are way to high)..
u can get the max of hl2 with old generation max specs.. (ej: athlon xp 2500, ati 9800, 1gb ram)..
excelent game... for single and multiplayer...

thx to valve for making a good game with low system requeriments..

PD: they understand that few can afford power pc machines.. and also pay the game! xD