Tomb raider The Last REVELATION

rudrawadi

Tomb raider The Last REVELATION

Post by rudrawadi »

I hav eBought yesterday the game Tomb raider The Last REVELATION i have installed but not yet plaed

whats desion about it of you?

iBye

Post by iBye »

Is that the latest of the Tomb Raider games? And, what do you mean by "whats desion about it of you?"
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
rudrawadi

Post by rudrawadi »

it is the 4th Part OF tomb Raider And Sorry Spelling Mistake Chane It Whats You Comment
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I've played the game, and I think it's well worth the money it costs! Congrats on getting a good game!
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

Tails5 wrote:I've played the game, and I think it's well worth the money it costs! Congrats on getting a good game!
i hope u are right because i bought a tomraider game and i dindt like it
i going to search more to see other comment to see if i should buy it
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

It really depends on the person, some people dont like that kind of game, buy it from a store where you can return if you aren't satisfied.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Tails5 wrote:It really depends on the person, some people dont like that kind of game, buy it from a store where you can return if you aren't satisfied.
I think up to this point we all know that already. I havn't played any Tomb raider games tho. Did once using PS1, didn't like the control, didn't like the gameplay, though the girl was hot. Till now, havn't owned any Tomb Raider games...

Is there any difference from the first episode?
What is the gameplay like? I think I forgot.
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Third person action shooter with jumping etc. The fourth one has more tricks, ie. hanging onto cracks, adding a scope to a gun.

PS. The controls are better on the pc
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

The fourth one also has smoother graphics, and is a lot funner.
web_master

Post by web_master »

Ive always liked the Tomb Raider. The first one is the best