World in **** demo

forex_199

World in **** demo

Post by forex_199 »

West Germany, 1989. To avoid certain collapse, the Soviet army boldly advances into Europe. NATO responds only to be met on a second front--a diversionary attack on the American homeland. You are a field commander, leading the era's most powerful military machines in the campaign to retake America's cities and suburbs.

Unleash the arsenals of the great military superpowers in a gripping single-player story. The latest version of Massive's proprietary engine allows for a full 360-degree range of camera control. Every object in the game can be destroyed-crush cars, destroy buildings, burn forests. Join on-going multiplayer games and immediately help your team take control of the map.

The World in **** offers one single-player mission, "The Battle of Pine Valley," and one skirmish map, Seaside, for use against computer players or in online multiplayer games via Massgate.

download

Tomf

Post by Tomf »

Looks cool I can't wait to play it
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Looks interesting, but I don't really go for historical war games.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I played this game a while back and I have to say it is an extremely cool game. You control troops simular to Command and Conquer then you build up your ability to get more soldiers, vehicles, and special command actions. You should try it out I highly recommend it.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!