Nintendo Fans?

Slushie

Nintendo Fans?

Post by Slushie »

Hey,

I just signed up for SmokyHosts and thought I'd come and join the forum.

So, any Nintendo Fans here?

I'm a huge Nintendo Fan, playing the NES, SNES, N64, Cube, Game Boy, etc.

Anyone here who plays any?

4ran

Post by 4ran »

I love Nitendo ! I love Super Mario ! what is you favorite games ?
Slushie

Post by Slushie »

I love pretty much every published Nintendo title, I have never played a bad Nintendo Published title. Maybe a few ok/decent games, but never a horrible game.

But I love pretty much ever Mario Game, the SMB series for the NES, Super Mario World 1 and 2 for the SNES. Super Mario 64 is amazing. The Super Mario RPG Series is amazing.

Donkey Kong Country series is awesome.

Other series are great too, amazing Zelda games, like pretty much everyone, like Ocarina of Time, The Minish Cap, etc.
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

I have the Nes,Snes,N64,GC,GBC I don't have all that many games cause I get them all second hand but I have Super Mario 2 for the ness (or was it 1?), Super Mario World for the snes, Both n64 launch games(Super Mario 64 and Pilot wings 64) along with Zelda Ocarina of time, and Super Mario Sunshine on the gamecube.
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
iBye

Post by iBye »

I used to play Nintendo 64, James Bond, also used to play Game boy advanced.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

i play N64