WebChess

Challenged

WebChess

Post by Challenged »

I have a PHP game called webchess that I got from Sourceforge if any1's interested. You need a server on your PC, or a server external to work, and it uses PHP & mySQL..

Allows many players across the world play and leave moves for the opponent to play..

Cool huh??

Gazza

Post by Gazza »

yes, very cool, or you could just go to http://www.pogo.com and play chess there, along with loads and loads of other cool games.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Hey Challenged.. since you know some PHP.. lol could you help me out? I need to know how to redo the registration process so it will become an Application to join my site. I run a game clan and I need to know certain details about the people before I approve their membership. I love chess, do you mean like a WebChess for a Message Board where anyone can play the pieces or just 2 people?
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
trial

Post by trial »

i dont like chess
TheCrymsonLegends

Not many people do like Chess there is this guy in school ( when I was there ) who beat everyone at chess.. I was wanting to play him but never found the time. I have a strategy or 2 that can get most people checkmated in 4 moves... if I can figure out how to do it because I watched someone else do it.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
scriptshop

Post by scriptshop »

chess is cool, but It's boring.
trial

Post by trial »

that is why i do not like it
Copyright ? trial in 2005
scriptshop

Post by scriptshop »

But when you win it's great . I think We don't like chess because we can't win a lot. and ofcourse because it's boring
TheCrymsonLegends

but if you don't play you won't get better and won't ever win..
trial

Post by trial »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:but if you don't play you won't get better and won't ever win..
yes, it is truth
Copyright ? trial in 2005