63%
Silk Road
No votes
Silk Road
No votes

Total votes: 19
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

As TheCrymsonLegends said in his first post online games are really addicted, i'm happy that i was able to stop playing it. I still sometimes have the urge to go and play sometimes. I'm getting cured day by day (:p)
Any way the best game for me will be counterstrike, americas army or gunz(:p). I've tried wow ounce but i stopped because most people seem to be really addicted to it.

^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Most people ARE really addicted to it, but not everyone, I mean, I love the game, but I'm not addicted, I can just log out and do other things (Seems a shame to do so though, because you have to pay for time on that game)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

WOW is cool but I think there are other games that are better and since I like all things medieval my vote goes to knight online
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

How dare you not vote for WoW, you shall now perish! ... Did I say that out loud? Oops! :p anyway I've never played Knight online O.o how big is it?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I change my mind the best online game which isn't RPG is Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter number one and two. Soon when I get Armed Assault and a computer in which will run it then I will once again change my mind :D.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
forex_199

Post by forex_199 »

I'd say World of Warcraft
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

i like O-Game!
Bcoz it is best.
TheCrymsonLegends

Yeah World of Warcraft is definitely the biggest online game, with over 9 million customers you can't really say anything else can beat it. If you include HALO 1, 2, and 3 combined then Halo may beat WoW but I very highly doubt it.

World of Warcraft is addictive just like any other online multi-player game, what we humans lack the ability to do is take it all in moderation because everyone always wants the best stuff out of a game and the only way to get it is to constantly be on the game working towards your goal. Online games say to take them in moderation but the games are not made to be taken in moderation, you have to dedicate 3 - 10 hours of your life for many Dungeons and Raids depending on your group and how badly you really want to accomplish your goal. These games have an ill effect on your behavior as when you are in the mist of something grand and someone says something to you... it is as you are in a deep trance and don't realize but when you snap out you go off on anyone who is beckoning your attention. It's just a normal response but becomes amplified as you are both deeply agitated since you cannot remain in the game and it comes out of no where sometimes.

I would say take your games in Moderation, I have luckily quit most multi-player games I use to play. Soon I will be playing them all again, addiction is bad but without money it is easy to quit a game.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

It has more than 9 million. It's about 30 million now O.o
TheCrymsonLegends

All I know is it is a lot of people.

I went back to playing Runescape for the time being which is another game that is huge but no where near World of Warcraft's standards. They are trying to fight Gold Farmers with a ton of stupid updates but will end up ruining their own game. I'd say WoW will be getting a few more gamers lol.

But in my opinion and many many others I would have to say WoW is the largest multiplayer game... Although!! Star Trek Online will be sweeping Blizzard under the rug once it is launched, besides Blizzards next Expansion will ruin the game and probably make a lot of people quit cause it will be lame then.