63%
Silk Road
No votes
Silk Road
No votes

Total votes: 19
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

ag3nt wrote:Yes which is best online game ever?My vote goes to knight online.Pls vote !
but my vote goes to World Of Warcraft

lzlan

Post by lzlan »

wow is a great game....the chinese very like!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

World of Warcraft all the way!... but my prepaid time ran out :(
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
web_master

Post by web_master »

By everyone I know and the internet I think it would be World of Warcraft that will always come out on top for the best online game.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Yeah, World of Warcraft will ALWAYS win, especially with it's second expansion coming out in '08. :D
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

The next expansion will probably be the end of World of Warcraft for it will give a hero class which will be over populated and way over powered unless they make the other classes matched in some ways. Constant expansions of WoW will start killing off the end game process which people will just eventually stop raiding as it will be useless in the end. But unless you include Xbox Live WoW will always be the top RPG game but no where near the best due to Battlefield 2, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and other games you can still play online.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
mburnz

wow wins

Post by mburnz »

I voted for wow because every computer geek under the age of about 30 seems to be a player or has been addicted to it at some stage or other. I don't play any online games myself but I find it interesting that this game is so strong in this very competitive market. The big question is why?
sazabi

Post by sazabi »

I poll Warcraft, but I also like Diablo and Ultimate Online
Gebbo

Best Online Game

Post by Gebbo »

Yeah wow is definately the best online game..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

noobcrewz

Post by noobcrewz »

Online game, why isn't the normal Warcraft version on that poll?

Or Starcraft too!
noobcrewz.com - Sydney Shufflers!