Silk Road
No votes
Silk Road
No votes

Total votes: 19
ag3nt

Best Online Game

Post by ag3nt »

Yes which is best online game ever?My vote goes to knight online.Pls vote !

New And Crazy Member Of SmokyHosts Community

By Ag3nt
rupertb

Post by rupertb »

I don't play many online games but I would say out of all of them WOW is probably the best.
so...in world war 2..the germans used tanks..and...they were...very important and...they um well they had very hmm i dunno well i had hmm ehh kinda good accuracy

-Rupert Brightener
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I'd say World of Warcraft :)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Gizza

Post by Gizza »

Most of them suck. RPGWO Is bar far best Online game ever. May have worst but what game do you get to:
1. Build your own house where ever you want.
2. Become tradesmans aswell as mages,warriors,rangers
3. Over 30 different attacking skills e.g Sword,flail,scythe,crossbow ect...
4. It only has one donate (Not permitted) to get a thing called "PERKS" which allows you to do some other things non-perked people can do.
If you want more information and screenshots go to http://www.rpgwo.com
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Alot of online games have loads of attacking skills... and loads of classes, Mage, Warrior, Knight, Paladin, etc., and I don't really want to build a house :p
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
KillerzMind1

Post by KillerzMind1 »

I believe that this merit should go to the War of Warcraft games. I haven't played them, but I have seen some of their promos and I have to say that it looks adventurous and a better version of Runescape. Only problem about it is the price, but even that shouldn't keep away some of its **** fans.
emsplanet

world of warcraft

Post by emsplanet »

i think world of warcraft is nice n the others
iBye

Post by iBye »

I'll choose Counter-Strike or Diablo.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I've played a few multi-player online games and it's usually the same thing... no way to possibly end your obsession over it.

In the vast range of things to do, I would have to give it to Runescape for the fishing, mining, herblore and everything which you can do with just one charactor.

In the simple fact of a diverse population and ways to become involved without the scam factor I would have to give the award to World of Warcraft.

Many other games give other benefits such as player owned houses, popularity, and much more but when it comes to a game with a cause.... I would have to give the award to the new Star Trek Online game coming out. It's the only place you can lead a star ship and have people under you lol.

I don't believe we even have the technology to make a game in which I would crown the victor in almost every category, but not too many people would be intrested in a Multi-Player Military Simulation game which wasn't just compiled of 30 minute maps with respawns and such, but more precise strategic plans and better ability to take teams against one another and conquer others to make them join your team. Something which would allow you to build up your rank and go against others with helicopters, tanks, boats, and much more. But maybe one day someone will create one lol.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
-=Blax101=-

Post by -=Blax101=- »

I Love War Games :)