Me Making a game...

sakhan

Post by sakhan »

great idea hope to see u tobe the next mega game company owner

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Obviously I don't see him updating his game anymore so he may of either quit it's production or quit updating his production.

It's a mix of WoW and RS probably wouldn't be very good anyway, oops how rude of me... if you are still here man just post an update or something, goodluck.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
iBye

Post by iBye »

Mix btw Wow and RS? Haha
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
TheCrymsonLegends

iBye wrote:Mix btw Wow and RS? Haha
Yeah World of Warcraft with instances and guild stuff.. and runescape due to it's item things.

But this dude ain't making it.. hasn't posted nothing about it in a long time.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

The Chief wrote:Hello again everyon... i am going to quit my hosting here and pick it up somewhere else... the game will still be made though. Althought i waont have hosting here anymore, i will still release the first beta version to this website... in that same thread... i will give everyone here the link to my website where you can await the full version or the next beta...

Peace, and ttyl!
Chief
okey go a head man.
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

Any news update here?

I was thinking if a 2D MMORPG game possible on web without downloading the client? Then everyone can play anywhere straight without downloading and installing. :)
Gebbo

rpg maker

Post by Gebbo »

sounds like a cool idea lol although rpg maker isnt that good a programme.. try game maker or java..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I'll just stick playing World of Warcraft, they're making a 2nd expansion :)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Yeah and that second expansion is going to be the end of WoW, so I'm going to laugh when everyone has a death knight then it gets nerfed below the level of the Warlock just like every other class besides the Druid which is probably the only class capable of a nice battle against the lock.

I don't see this dude updating anything, I guess he forgot all about us.
Snap_Shot

Post by Snap_Shot »

That sounds like alot of work bro, hope to see it released.