GTA San Andres

_MaTT_OwNz_

Post by _MaTT_OwNz_ »

One of the best games i've played. Loved it when it first came out but once u clocked it, boring as hell

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

GTA San Andreas is great, :) I wouldnt be able to run it if I didn't upgrade my RAM.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

I Myself have only played GTA 1 and 2 so I must reserve judgement but I feel that on whole PC games a better cause of the easier controls
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

Yes u r right about it. I had 1 idea about how to run SA very fast as the vice city.
First go to the setting menu of it and check the graphics as low , after that save it and enjoy the game with the nice speed.
iBye

Post by iBye »

The series GTA are all great games, San Andreas aswell. I love it, im not a owner of it though but im planing on buying it in the near future.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
.deimonic

Post by .deimonic »

Love the GTA series. I like how there is so much freedom in the game, you can go where you want and do what you want.
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

This is one old game but i hated it because it froze too much, other than that it was one of the best.
chaosknight

Post by chaosknight »

Had allot of good times and fun with this game the multiplayer and stuff
Jason

Post by Jason »

I have been playing on this game since 2-3weeks after its release and have thought it's rather cool, but it's somewhat loss the GTA appeal it once had. I believe GTA Vice City was and is the best edition of this trilogy. Saying all that though, I still like San Andres because it has more features than Vice City, but its storyline isn't to my taste.
chaosknight

Post by chaosknight »

yees it did loss some of hes spirit but it has gained lost of new cool things