GTA San Andres

nadish

GTA San Andres

Post by nadish »

I heard a lot about GTA S.A, that its a gr8 game, with fantastic graphics etc etc. but a week ago I purchased the game and that just dis appointed me a lot...

The only thing I like in the games is the Missions. The graphics details are very low even I'm using 256 MB nVidia 7600 MSI Graphics card.....

Wat are your comments about this game????

Learn to Earn Online
http://www.adsense.ej.am
Gebbo

Gta

Post by Gebbo »

Gta san andreas is not very good on PC but is excellent on ps 2 and one other thing they cannot make the graphics fully perfect because the city is huge and modeling and animating the stuffs takes a long time so what they try to do is just do what they can to make it look like a city but other wise its good game :D
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

bad-dj

good

Post by bad-dj »

i like GTA SA its a good game.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Its not good on pc no matter wut you do it was made to be played on ps2.
Paolo1993

Post by Paolo1993 »

yes it is made to be on ps2, and its far more fun there
icedicicle

Post by icedicicle »

agree with the posters above, its meant for a ps2 and not really a pc at the moment. though if the pcs got much better graphical supprot then maybe. but it is quite violent, no?
godam64

Post by godam64 »

the ps2 version more awesome than the pc version
monk

Post by monk »

cant imagine playing it on the pc.... its ps2 graphics, and its good-enough.. its a game and its damn good. i dont know, maybe sucks that with all that it is it doesnt have multiple player mode.. just for fun.

peace.
m
http://monk.thesmokylounge.com ... might be a bit too psychedelic for you.
rupertb

Post by rupertb »

Lol. Fantastic graphics. I wouldn't recommend any PS2 game for fantastic graphics. Nonetheless it's a very entertaining open ended game.
raina

Post by raina »

Fantastic graphics un GTA SA, but i prefer vice city........