MUDs

medwebinc

MUDs

Post by medwebinc »

Does anybody like Multi-player games such as the MUDs I personally think they rock! I have been playing on some of them, for example Legends of Carsopia and The Dark Eve, you should check them out.

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Never heard of it, could yah give me a link? I'd like to check it out.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
medwebinc

Post by medwebinc »

I know the link for The Dark eve is the website http://stormbringer.sysconn.com/~darkeve/ and I believe that the link to connect to the game is [url]telnet://darkeve.mine.nu:2200[/url] Check it out.
vordul

Post by vordul »

I used to play Medievia and a couple other MUDS. They are pretty sweet, usually free, massively multiplayer online text adventure rpg type games. Kinda fun but now with games like EQII and World of Warcraft, I could never justify getting back into them. there is just way too much way better stuff out there right now, and the fees arent really anything too big a deal, even most teenagers with a p/t job can afford the 15 bucks a month to play. Anyway, that's my two cents, i know MUDS still have a huge following and probably will never completely die out, but i cant imagine they are bringing in the interest like they used to, the only real benefit they have going for them besides variety is they are almost always free.
check out my band - http://www.myspace.com/theapp
****/screamo
--- we have sick breakdowns ---
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

cyber punk muds can be really cool, but only because i dont see any good cyberpunk MMO's, nothing like the PAD AND PEN GAMES LIKE mAGE OR DARK MATTER.
to date, i would play D and D over any MMO, RPG, MUD, or any of that track based crap. DandD is non linear and total freedom of choice.
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
Gh0styuk

Post by Gh0styuk »

i'ma big fan a muds just trying to get on together myself
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

what kind of mud are you starting?
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
Gazza

Post by Gazza »

What's "MUD"? :?:

Is it an abbreviation for a game or something?

:?
Lisk

Post by Lisk »

Multiple User Domain?
a guess
Gazza

Post by Gazza »

ah right, thanks :P