RuneScape

TheCrymsonLegends

RuneScape

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

A Massive Multiplayer online game. Does anyone know about it? If so lets talk about it. Also Operation Flashpoint... am I the only person who owns that game?

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
TheCrymsonLegends

hey if you still have the pass to your char I will take if off your hands! I help the people out who deserve chars by receiving and donating! The people who want to play but their lives are so full of stress they can't seem to start from scratch!
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
trial

Post by trial »

i didn't played it. is it cool?
TheCrymsonLegends

Runescape is a MMOGRPG type thing. Your based in the Medeval times and you have Fantasy Creatures to kill. The game never ends tho... you have alot of skillz you can get up to 99.. but gettnig them there is a pain. The highest level person on RS almost has all stats to 99.. which I believe he has no life.. Even the newest skill they had he almost has to 99. Which came out a few weeks ago.

http://www.runescape.com I run a clan with 1 or so people, if you start playing and get to 65 combat I would let you join even though my clan is for 75+
TheCrymsonLegends

kool, its a great game let me know your user name and I will help you some.. I can't help alot that means I would have to help everyone who just starts lol..
trial

Post by trial »

where i can registr and download it
Copyright ? trial in 2005
scriptshop

Post by scriptshop »

What size is it?
trial

Post by trial »

i do not have much space
Copyright ? trial in 2005
scriptshop

Post by scriptshop »

Me too.
I have some 10 GIGS free
TheCrymsonLegends

Its not a game that installs on your computer. Goto http://www.runescape.com and **** New User. If you wish to download the Internet Client goto Files. It is a internet game which is played off thier servers.