RuneScape

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I currently do not play Runescape if you notice this post was a YEAR old before someone reopend it. It's great people like to open old posts but please create new ones if the post is more than 3 months old. I do not know if I will be picking Runescape back up anytime soon or not, because I am 20 yrs of age and I am trying to figure out things with my life before i get too old and it's too late.

If I do come back, it might be during the summer, when more people are online and there are more available times for Clan Events. I will post on here wether or not I am going to get back into the game but don't get your hopes too high.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Monstaaa

Post by Monstaaa »

I played RuneScape for around a month or two, then I got bored. Plus, as it is run on Java, it used up a load of computer memory. And I hade a lot of lag.
For people who like medi-evil games, I recommend. For people who like guns 'n' stuff, I STRONGLY don't recommend.
sethamin

Post by sethamin »

I got bored with runescape after 20 minutes. Online games just don't appeal to me. Stick with gamecube. :D
breeze

Post by breeze »

sethamin wrote:Stick with gamecube. :D
What!? Are you mad!? The only thing useful that a GameCube does is act as a door stop!
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
Sonic

Post by Sonic »

i wana play but when i enter a world it just shows a little x on top right hand corner scrreenn... :cry:
phoxchange

Post by phoxchange »

i wana play but when i enter a world it just shows a little x on top right hand corner scrreenn...
that means you need to download java go to http://www.java.com/getjava/ hope this helps you...

And Runescape is a fairly good game but im looking for a clan and its fairly hard to find 1 :roll:
RuneScape: Phoxey
jp1230007

Post by jp1230007 »

I LOVE RUNESCAPE, IT HAS THE BEST GRAPHICS AND A REALLY GREAT BATTLE SYSTEM, EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS GREAT!!

Edited by TCL: Spammin in my post makes me become a SA, I turn what you say around.. time to have some fun!
Riku

Post by Riku »

I use to play it but I dont like the graphics on it, it gets boring pretty quickly though.
fortify

Post by fortify »

Game really rocks, great graphics.. never gets boring.

Another Edit by TCL: Ahh the powers of moderator going to a good cause.
insaneisenough

Post by insaneisenough »

This game is never a waste of time, I play it 23 hours a day :).

Once again edited by TCL, think before spamming in my topic :P.