How do you do graphics design?

Everybody can post tutorials, tips, tricks, and request for tutorials help in this place
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

The link is in my last post. I underlined GIMP to show there was a link on it.

The site is http://www.gimp.org

flexorcist

Post by flexorcist »

i like paint.net
it has a VERY simlilar to photoshop layout and is updated quite frequently. it's missing a few of the filters and things but is still a rather good program. if you're pretty advanced at graphic design yeah, maybe it does lack some of the power... but I know here my version of photoshop cost $800 so if you aren't making money out of it, is the program really worth that much for a couple of extra filters?? especially when there's always someone cheaper and smarter out there who makes add-ons for every program imaginable!!!
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

I have paint.net but I have never really used it [ever!]. Maybe some day I will get around to using it, then I will be able to compare it to my current freeware favourite, Gimp - mentioned above.
miroku404

Post by miroku404 »

i make all of mine in adobe photoshop elements 4.0 it sonly cost 80 usd and dose wonders
Anterr

Post by Anterr »

Photoshop is the best. It is expensive but it's worth of it. Almost all designins studios use Photoshop which proves that he is that good. I have Photoshop CS and Photoshop 7.0 and they are very good.
If you want to do something in flash buy Macromedia Flash.
destiny

Post by destiny »

I use cs2..well theres not much diferent from adobe 9 i guess.. but i think its better. I also have paintshop pro but im not too good using it. So i stick with cs2
hossamkiwan

Post by hossamkiwan »

photoshop is great and gimp c tutorial on the forum
Envoxia

Depends on the creator..

Post by Envoxia »

Depending on who you are and how much you are willing to invest, Photoshop is a great program for it. While I have not used much else except Photoshop, i'm sure that with just about any program and much patience you can achieve any effect. You just have to be dedicated.
Auron the Paladin

Post by Auron the Paladin »

There are also programs like GIMP, you know.