Perfect Orb

Everybody can post tutorials, tips, tricks, and request for tutorials help in this place
asmail1

Perfect Orb 2

Post by asmail1 »

This is the second page to the perfect orb tutorial.

10. Now, make a new layer named 5, make a circular selection and fill it with FBFBFB and set the opacity to 85%

11. Again, a new layer named 6, and set your foreground colour to 1D6A74. Fill a circular selection, the same size as layer 5 and move it to the bottom of the orb. With your polygon lasso tool, cut out a little triangle in the top of it

12. Guassian blur to 9.0 and set the blending options to multiply

13. On a new layer named 7, with an extremely soft brush, and your foreground set to 040E10, just paint a thin strip with a brush size of about 15 to blend the green and the black you see there

14. on another new layer named 8, "CTRL **** the thumbnail" of the first layer you made, after the background (the one with the stroke) Then, set your foreground to white and fill the selection

15. with your selection still selected, **** Selection > feather - and put a feathering of about 25. then move your selection DOWN about 40PX and hit delete 2 times and deselect.

16. Now, guassian blur it to around 2.4

17. Now.... for the next step, there isn't a fixed way on how to do this. i just made mine by playing around with the marquee tool

Adding the shadows to the bottom doesn't really need saying, just a case of making a new layer after the background, making some marquee selections filling then and blurring them.

Adding a logo for the finishing touches should go between layer 5 and 6 (make your logo colour black and at a opacity of 74%)

**/ Origonal design by Jixal Studios. Stealthdesignz has 100% permission to write this tutorial thanks to the owner of JS, Taker./**

toxiccloud

Post by toxiccloud »

that is really awosome, i mostly do signatures so im not sure how to do that kind of stuff>.>, thanks 4 teh tut
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Wow, very nice orb asmail1, keep up the great work as usual!
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

omg those orb's looks awesome. I really hope that i could that 2.
limpeh-behsi

Post by limpeh-behsi »

I think this is the most special orb that I seen. At first I thought its a glass or water drop tutorial :p