Layouts

Everybody can post tutorials, tips, tricks, and request for tutorials help in this place
hayleykims

Layouts

Post by hayleykims »

How Do I Make Layouts?? I Cant Figure It Out :( If Anyone Knows How To Just Give Me a Shout.

mgbenz

Post by mgbenz »

Specifically what kind of layouts are you referring to?
hneyksli

Post by hneyksli »

I have made layouts for myself for myspace and livejournal before... But I want to learn how to make layouts for websites. I would suggest searching livejournal graphics communities for tutorials..
hossamkiwan

Post by hossamkiwan »

use photoshop tutorial on the forum it is easy
Envoxia

Specifically

Post by Envoxia »

Are you trying to a personal site layout? Business site? Blog? What colors? It depends on you as well, whatever your style is, whatever you're comforable with. There are all these tutorial that show you how to do this and that step by step but I say, if it comes out looking good and it's funtional and you're comforatable with it, do it however you please.
rwshthn

you

Post by rwshthn »

you must use photoshop
unlis i dont know what kind of it you want
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

what if you dont have photoshop?
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

joxmartini@gmail.com wrote:what if you dont have photoshop?
You can also create flash layouts.

OK, apart from all the above posts, the way people have supported photoshop, i guess you can make simple good looking layouts even using css and html
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

SHAdmin wrote:You can also create flash layouts.

OK, apart from all the above posts, the way people have supported photoshop, i guess you can make simple good looking layouts even using css and html
You mean just like using div to make sections on a page?
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Jonxmartini wrote:You mean just like using div to make sections on a page?
You are right. This perticular vbulletin theme itself is made in css (except for the graphics ofcourse).

Basically, you will need advanced graphic editing tools like photoshop for creating and editing graphical content, but as long as making a full fledged template is concerned, it can be easily made using css.