Website Templates

Everybody can post tutorials, tips, tricks, and request for tutorials help in this place
znad

Website Templates

Post by znad »

Do any of you create and sell website templates?

I am looking for a business-professional type template and would like to get an estimate on what you would charge.

Also, do you give all rights to the person you sell it to or is that extra?

gemini181

Post by gemini181 »

I'm really good as a hobby, but usually don't try to sell yet.

-What type of business site?

-Html and artistic original graphics, or are you looking for a 'real database driven site'? You mentioned business, and that requires much more than you'll usually find real cheap. However, if you're just looking for a 'contact us form' (form to e-mail) that's easy, and you would be interested in my strong artistic talents.

-Shopping cart? I can provide a well set-up professional cart, modified with quality art, but you need to learn to input all the information about specific products (I could get you started).

-Affiliate program? I'm able to fully integrate the shopping cart with a pretty impressive affiliate program, but you have to pay the rightful owners for a new license for your domain (approx $99-$150 depending on their current promotion).

After buying the license (this is a pretty good product I did research), they charge $200!!! to fully integrate it with a shopping cart, but I'll do that part for $45.

Note: I can modify the shopping cart to accept all six Paypal compatible currencies, and Paypal converts the money for you. Then you are also able to easily pay affiliates in all six currencies! However, one tricky manual step is required to adjust affiliate commissions, when you accept other currencies. If anyone (who has the skills for this custom mod) reads this and wants to be a 'virtual executive', or 'primary executive salesperson' in my company, please PM me. :wink:

I do not write much code, but can install PHP scripts and modify some PHP code accurately. You'd possibly be my first 'real customer', so I might give a good deal. Also, I'm a perfectionist and spend long hours doing things creatively and artistically, so I'm not looking to work for free, either.

I can show you samples of my work, but (in a low-pressure way you might be very tempted to join my affiliate program, coming soon :)

Templates: A simple template can be found for free, but a 'real E-commerce' site is worth money. Any idea, about how much are you looking to invest? Also, do you have Dreamweaver, to make adjustments?

-Depending one what you are trying to do, I might just be more interested in having you be one of the first people in the world to see my 'hobby/ dream' project. (But you never know, until you try) :D

"Also, do you give all rights to the person you sell it to or is that extra?"

You'd have all the rights.

Have a nice day,
MGH
satit28

Post by satit28 »

if you're interested in downloading them..........
check out http://www.templatesbox.com ..............
they let u download them.............for free......
hossamkiwan

Post by hossamkiwan »

any more replays ?
Paolo1993

Post by Paolo1993 »

go to template monster for that
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

what about templates for mambo?
Lithium

Post by Lithium »

templatemonster if you want i have some old sites that didnt sell if you want to take a look at them
raina

Post by raina »

U can search in google .. u can find many links there..
Contractjack

Post by Contractjack »

I could give you a Professional Bussines Template, if i can find some time to actually make one in photoshop and yes i will give you full rights, but thats if i make it and you would want it or i just could get you a Bussiness template becuase my mate has a Template Website so i could just get a template off there.
http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=L75414

register above to get free cash just buy doing surveys, real money, real people, no jokes.
Magdreamer

I can

Post by Magdreamer »

i can do quite well, but i usually do simple designs with zen colors.