Validate HTML, CSS & Links

Any problem with HTML can be discussed here.
tewage

Validate HTML, CSS & Links

Post by tewage »

To see if you've successfully designed a valid HTML page or to make sure you CSS is valid this is the most used validator on the internet.

These are the main used tools;

MarkUp Validator
CSS Validator

**** hereto show more of the tools!

Ky

Post by Ky »

Sometimes you can’t get around having a website that doesn’t validate. So long as there isn’t a security issue, and the users don’t notice.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Honestly I didn't think there is any need to be 100% validated.

Can anyone explain to me?

ps. Dont get me wrong, I do make it a point to make sure my websites are validated, only if I have the time.
hartap

Post by hartap »

for me its more important to validate no errors for crossbrowsing browser than 100% validate on css or html
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

hartap wrote:for me its more important to validate no errors for crossbrowsing browser than 100% validate on css or html
Yes. My work is naturally done when all browsers can view the page normally.
Gebbo

html

Post by Gebbo »

[undefined=Ky;44092]Sometimes you can’t get around undefined a website that doesn’t validate. So long as there isn’t a security issue, and the users don’t notice.[/QUOTE]

Well said from a true master...
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

delivi

Post by delivi »

as long as the users experience on the website is enjoyable and helps him to find the right information, the W3C validation doesn't matter.
nyasro

Post by nyasro »

Great tool , i tried it and found lots of error on my page which helped me for better use of html tags
ArunNayak

Post by ArunNayak »

To velidate HTML,CSS code many validator tools are used...u acn find them on internet..
some tools are named as markup language validator and CSS validator..u can use them also..