Msql and java

Any problem with SQL can be discussed here.
thecobra

Msql and java

Post by thecobra »

has anyone try to use mysql with java. i dont mean javascript but java like the java sdk and applet. it because i try it one but could not connect to my host account

Gebbo

mysql and java

Post by Gebbo »

thecobra wrote:has anyone try to use mysql with java. i dont mean javascript but java like the java sdk and applet. it because i try it one but could not connect to my host account
hmm never tried it but http://www.pixel2life.com has good tutorials, you should check em out..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Lixas

Post by Lixas »

thecobra wrote:has anyone try to use mysql with java. i dont mean javascript but java like the java sdk and applet. it because i try it one but could not connect to my host account
its quite easy. you just should use ODBC driver to connect to mysql. OR maybe some google'ing around would give you some results by suggesting you to use some classes. These classes (saame as in php) whould make it easier to manipulate mysql data
Gebbo

mysql and java

Post by Gebbo »

Lixas wrote:its quite easy. you just should use ODBC driver to connect to mysql. OR maybe some google'ing around would give you some results by suggesting you to use some classes. These classes (saame as in php) whould make it easier to manipulate mysql data
Hmmm interesting suggestion, might try that..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................