I heed help in creating a database for clothes store!

Any problem with SQL can be discussed here.
X-Solo

I heed help in creating a database for clothes store!

Post by X-Solo »

Plz!!! help me! how to start?

vinter

Post by vinter »

It depends on what all you already know... If you already know MySQL, then decide on the kind of interface you will want to have. If you want to have a web based interface, you would definitely want to choose PHP to do that. In that case, a nice starting point will be the tutorials on http://w3schools.com. If you dont want a web based interface, then you would probably want a GUI. In that case you might want to learn Visual Studio 2005 first. Or if you dont want to do that either, you can just learn bits of Visual Basic 6. THats simpler than VS 2005. And if you dont want to do that too, you can use a simple scripting language for windows called AutoIt. Its available for free on the net. Just do a google... You can create GUI's very easily using AutoIt, however, it doesn't have good a database integration. You will need to work with simple text files in case you choose AutoIt
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Theres also some free e-comerce programs online that will do most of the hard work for you. My freinds band uses one that they found on google and it works quite well. I forgot what its called ill go look and get back to you.
locust

Post by locust »

there are also easy applications and modules you may use to help administer your database as well such as phpadmin.
fghi214

wet road is usually slippery.

Post by fghi214 »

wet road is usually slippery.
world of warcraft -wow gold - power leveling