Writing and Speaking - Converting Speeches into Eb

All the members needing any kind of help for cpanel can discuss here.

Moderator: Lixas

hermespasc

Writing and Speaking - Converting Speeches into Eb

Post by hermespasc »

Writing and Speaking - Converting Speeches into Ebooks, Articles, and Manuals
The other day, I was talking to a gal who is an absolute expert in audio programming online. She has worked with some of the top motivational speakers in the country, and helped them convert their former audio and video tapes into digital media. That got me to think about how I might take some of my speeches, seminars, and talks and convert all of it into ebooks, articles, and manuals. Over the past five years, I have converted many of my manuals into articles and ebooks.
And I have taken much of my knowledge which I have previously used to give speeches to various groups and at colleges and turned that wisdom and expertise into online articles. Indeed, I'm not the only one who has done this, it seems that many people are doing it and it works. But of course, there is a right way and a wrong way to do it, and it's often hard to take speeches on old VHS videotapes, which were done 10 years ago or longer and convert them into DVDs, and digital ebooks.
What most people don't understand is when you speak it's different than when you present something in a writing format. Also when you are giving a speech and using lots of hand and body gestures, you tend to choose different words than you would if you're trying to be descriptive while you are writing. Also, not everyone has PowerPoint presentations which go back and correspond to all their speeches for the last 10-years. If you do and you wish to convert those speeches into ebooks it's a lot easier because you have all those items in the PowerPoint presentation for titles and subtitles of your ebook.
Is it possible to convert ebooks, articles, and manuals into speeches the other way around? Yes, I do believe it is, but it is not as easy as you might think. Not everyone can read a teleprompter or script as good as President Barack Obama, and that is a talent, and it takes a lot of practice. If you are converting your ebooks and articles into videos for let's say YouTube or DVDs you have to be careful to look into the camera, and do it while you're reading, and that isn't easy, not to mention the fact that your pupils are moving back and forth the entire time.
Yes, these are all things you need to consider when converting your expert knowledge from one format to another to reach the most amount of people possible. Indeed I hope you will please consider all this and think on it. You have any comments, concerns, and/or questions on how to get this done, please shoot me an e-mail.