UNI.cc domain

All the members needing any kind of help for cpanel can discuss here.

Moderator: Lixas

gabo

UNI.cc domain

Post by gabo »

how do i setup my benildean.uni.cc for addon or parked domain ??? i change the DNS to

ns1.smokyhosts.net
ns2.smokyhosts.net

and when i try to cpanel it wont work

Ky

Re: UNI.cc domain

Post by Ky »

gabo wrote:how do i setup my benildean.uni.cc for addon or parked domain ??? i change the DNS to

ns1.smokyhosts.net
ns2.smokyhosts.net

It could take anywhere between 3-48 hours for your new domain to resolve. And I'm not completly sure about uni.cc domains...
bad-dj

.uni.cc

Post by bad-dj »

.uni.cc are not that good
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

yes, .uni.cc does not work, i tryed them and you can not add them to your cpanel
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

If it was a free domain then I wouldnt trust it. I propose that you pay the 12$ from godaddy or smokyhosts and keep the domain for a year with no issues.
tswpn

Re: UNI.cc domain

Post by tswpn »

gabo wrote:how do i setup my benildean.uni.cc for addon or parked domain ??? i change the DNS to

ns1.smokyhosts.net
ns2.smokyhosts.net

I tried to use my uni.cc domain but it is not a valid domain registrar - it's best to just set it up to redirect to your site :)
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

From a free one yes but if you want the domain to lead to your public_html directory then you must contact SHadmin to edit your account. to inclide the domain name.
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

so that's mean that would be much troublesome to setup a free domain like uni.cc and even .tk?
leeanvan

Post by leeanvan »

mmm i think that uni.cc is the best redirect . is very EASY created. check my web. xD

http://mcuteam.uni.cc/
ANYKOF COMBO MOVIE
bad-dj

ok

Post by bad-dj »

ok i want to see the uni.cc out a bit more ok i set up DNS up and i waited a day then got in my cpanel on smokyhosts and then **** Parked Domains and then put my uni.cc name in for eg yoursite.uni.cc (thats not my one) and then it worked good for me so i hope it work for you once you read this so go luck.