Jeries

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
darko

Post by darko »

will not the best, but it's good enough, work on the links, and i advise you to remove that **** on my ads line, cause that might piss off, your ad company, or you affilate, or whoever is putting ads on your webiste, that all i can say right now, cause well you don't have lots of things to comment on

on a side note, i would really like to now what country you're from?

Jeries

I'm from israel

Post by Jeries »

darko wrote:will not the best, but it's good enough, work on the links, and i advise you to remove that **** on my ads line, cause that might piss off, your ad company, or you affilate, or whoever is putting ads on your webiste, that all i can say right now, cause well you don't have lots of things to comment on

umm.. i'm from israel.. and i'm arab.
JNRation
darko

Post by darko »

darko wrote:
will not the best, but it's good enough, work on the links, and i advise you to remove that **** on my ads line, cause that might piss off, your ad company, or you affilate, or whoever is putting ads on your webiste, that all i can say right now, cause well you don't have lots of things to comment on

umm.. i'm from israel.. and i'm arab.

Umm. arab that says he's from Israel, not palestine...that's really sad man, i guess you're palestinian, Right?, 1948 palestinian.....Nice to meet you. contact me on msn

Darko
kaca

Post by kaca »

you should edit it again.
planetpixel

Post by planetpixel »

very original template, nice work

gameonteam

Good Work

Post by gameonteam »

Good Work!