MY Tutorial Site

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
sakhan

MY Tutorial Site

Post by sakhan »

HI guys Here is my tutorial site http://www.tutorialhub.net Your input is valuable to me let me know what you think what needs to be replaced

Thanks

Servtec

Post by Servtec »

How about a CSS that presents the page in different colours, that type of thing is invaluable to people with Dyslexia etc....
Gebbo

Tutorial Site

Post by Gebbo »

sakhan wrote:HI guys Here is my tutorial site http://www.tutorialhub.net Your input is valuable to me let me know what you think what needs to be replaced

Thanks

Hmm nice tutorial site, looks interesting..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

delivi

Post by delivi »

your site is very interesting and useful. I'd suggest you to make a different color scheme as the current one is too light and the design is fairly noticable. And also a little work on maintaining the font size constant throught the page will help.
leegao

Post by leegao »

It would be nice if the ads on top could be repositioned elsewear. Try checking the dom tree after the page renders to find out its class or ID name, after that you can add it into your CSS and have it repositioned.

Also you can crop the icons by saving them as GIF and use the magic eraser to siphon off the white background, I think it'll look a lot better that way.

And one last thing, the gradient on the navigation bar have a very high contrast, it might be better if you increase the range and set the primary color closer to say #505050 or something around that range.

Besides that the site looks great =]
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

Thank you for sharing your nice informative site. we want more tutorials there :D
sazabi

Post by sazabi »

very nice tutorial :) if there are more tutorial will be better :o
Scorcher

Post by Scorcher »

Check out the top navigation bar it is not well ordered otherwise the template is clean and nice but you should add more content!
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

Nice site , add more tutorials and it'll be better
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
svakanda

Post by svakanda »

sec that. need more tutorial!