Webhostingreview.biz

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
Mrlinux

Webhostingreview.biz

Post by Mrlinux »

Webhosting

Webhostingreview.biz : Is a blog, where you can find Webhosting and Domain names reviews, Articles, Tips, offers and discounts. We are exchanging links. SmokyHosts want to exchange links? We will make a new section for Free webhosting

LusterLord

Post by LusterLord »

lol i ve been lookin for a site like this, so i can find good web hosting!
rabara

Post by rabara »

yea me too
but i prefer SmokyHost
Warning: Spammer On The Loose
Tracking ...................................... Spammer Found
Spammer [Warning]: rabara - Don't Talk With Him His A Loser
Activating "Spammer Watch" Spammer Is Dead
Mrlinux

Post by Mrlinux »

We opened a new section, Free webhosting and domain names we will be happy to exchange links with SmokyHosts ;)
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

[quote="Mrlinux"]We opened a new section, Free webhosting and domain names we will be happy to exchange links with SmokyHosts ]

Thanks for your offer. I had been thinking of making some affiliate links section at the bottom of the board so i think this will be a good time to do so.

What will be the size that you can exchange from us? If possible is this image fine to be exchanged? Image
and link it to http://www.smokyhosts.com

Or if you can make some better one for us, do make it and get approved from us. You have the freedom to make it of any size you want as long as it conveys the perfect meaning of our site/services to your visitors.

Also please PM me your button that you'd like me to putup as an affiliate at the bottom of these forums.
korsaan

Post by korsaan »

Great idea Mrlinux
Thank you
darko

Post by darko »

thanks man i cheched the place and it's great
liquid321

Post by liquid321 »

thanks man 4 sitre
Mrlinux

Post by Mrlinux »

SHadmin wrote:
Mrlinux wrote:We opened a new section, Free webhosting and domain names we will be happy to exchange links with SmokyHosts ]

Thanks for your offer. I had been thinking of making some affiliate links section at the bottom of the board so i think this will be a good time to do so.

What will be the size that you can exchange from us? If possible is this image fine to be exchanged? Image

Or if you can make some better one for us, do make it and get approved from us. You have the freedom to make it of any size you want as long as it conveys the perfect meaning of our site/services to your visitors.

Also please PM me your button that you'd like me to putup as an affiliate at the bottom of these forums.
Thanks you liked, but we are exchanging Text links, Smokey Host is one of the best services that i saw, the packages, the domain, the forum... Want to exchange links?

If you want, sign up to the blog, post a review for Smokeyhosts, we will add it in the main site, and we can exchange links to main site. What you think?
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Mrlinux wrote:
SHadmin wrote:
Mrlinux wrote:We opened a new section, Free webhosting and domain names we will be happy to exchange links with SmokyHosts ]

Thanks you liked, but we are exchanging Text links, Smokey Host is one of the best services that i saw, the packages, the domain, the forum... Want to exchange links?

If you want, sign up to the blog, post a review for Smokeyhosts, we will add it in the main site, and we can exchange links to main site. What you think?
Nice idea, i sure will do so as soon as i make the affiliates section ready on this site. May take a couple of days though, but i am all set for it.:)