www.getsomevisits.com - Post your ads for free

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
iBye

Post by iBye »

Zeqya wrote:Even If A Website Sux And Is Made With .TK Domain?By The Way What Do improved Mean?
Yes, you are talking about the link in my sig, dont you? You can get up to 1 million or even more visits if you do it right. But I would go for banner exchange instead, much easier.

Check out
http://www.getsomevisits.com for banner exchange
http://forum.getsomevisits.com Post your ads for free there, also links to your website.

Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Zeqya

Post by Zeqya »

You're Lying It Says 1Million In A Sec And When I see Inside At A Month!By The Way You Earn Money Right?The ID Is Your Right?
Want A Nice Website With A Forum
Dont **** Unless You Want To Die If You're Already Dead Then Ok
Wanna Make Colors Too?BBcode
iBye

Post by iBye »

I am not lying, I didnt "You get 1,000,000 in 1 second, I said 1,000,000 visitors in seconds. I ment I takes about 1 sec to sign up for that service. And no, I dont get payed to refer people, I get people to my site just as the other referrals and new registered people.
Zeqya

Post by Zeqya »

Ok BUT GO TO NEW USER QUESTION Section!And See My Threads That I'm Waiting for You To Answare!!!!
iBye

Post by iBye »

Zeqya wrote:Ok BUT GO TO NEW USER QUESTION Section!And See My Threads That I'm Waiting for You To Answare!!!!
I have already answered it, stop spam my thread now please. Post only things about my site.
Zeqya

Post by Zeqya »

iBye wrote:I have already answered it, stop spam my thread now please. Post only things about my site.
Neither Did You Right Now So Dont Say So To Me
iBye

Post by iBye »

New site is up, please tell me what you think. I am not good on making sites, so be gentle :)
Niaoson

Post by Niaoson »

I think the flashing banner ad at the top right hand corner is not very appropriate. It's out of the box
iBye

Post by iBye »

Yeah, I noticed that today actually, I am using 1440x900 and so its ok on this computer, anyone know how to fix so its ok on every computer?
bssn

Post by bssn »

I wander whether it can do for seo.