HELLO EVEONE!

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
coco

HELLO EVEONE!

Post by coco »

this is my site :http://www.okele.info
wellcome ever one :)
thanks SHadmin give me the free space :)

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Yes nowadays some domain registrars are giving away free .info domain names with ns controls :!: . I myself got some 8 of them registered :)

Well i guess the offer was only till last week coz i got them registered last week from http://www.nameserver.com but right now i dont see that offer anymore. However you can type "free .info domain names" in google for search, you still come over a link at namesecure.com. Do check it out there. I dont know properly whether this offer is still being given through seach engine or that this link was put into google registry when the offer was there and not still removed.
Gazza

Post by Gazza »

wow, that would be cool to get a free .info domain, i've been thinking of buying a .co.uk domain, but can't be bothered to spend money. lol

:lol:
coco

Post by coco »

I'm so sorry to replay the post , IF some one like it free ,I can give ONe or two
I had woner :)
zeroraven

Post by zeroraven »

i've been thinking of buying a .co.uk domain, but can't be bothered to spend money. lol

:lol:[/quote]

I don't suggest it, I actualy have a site down in lycos with .co.uk and for me it feels alot different and its werid, I think the .com or somthing with an easier ending is better.
Ratty

Post by Ratty »

coco wrote:I'm so sorry to replay the post , IF some one like it free ,I can give ONe or two
I had woner :)
Hm, if I understand good You can give one .info domain for free? if yes, Iwould like to get it, it's needed for my own music creation site...
thanks,

btw, nice site coco!
Ratty
Huzzah

Post by Huzzah »

Wow, Coco, very nice site. :)

I've been trying to find a free domain. Did you just find it searching by chance?
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

hey just incase does anyone know where I could find a one-time registered domain? or do you have to pay per year on all of them? If so I would like to get a free .info domain but can the Admin change my domains so I can log on to the CPanel from http://www.crymsonlegends.info? Anyone know where I can find a free .info domain? The sites yall posted I couldn't find any at. Thanks for the info.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
medwebinc

Post by medwebinc »

I believe godaddy.com was giving out .info domains for 1 dollar just the services they offered like parking and stuff yoiu might want to check it out.
kronos

Post by kronos »

must be offline now,can´t enter