My blog

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
barnes

My blog

Post by barnes »

I have my own personal blog now, its powered by Wordpress, and I made a template...its kinda basc right now. Review please!

http://www.barnes.thesmokylounge.com/blog

tswpn

Post by tswpn »

Like the cool theme :)
barnes

Post by barnes »

Thanks! I couldn't decide if I liked it or not.

I want to make all the links to the diffrent pages appear as tabs under the banner...I'll try to do that later on.
barnes

Post by barnes »

10 minutes of toying with CSS and PHP codes officially have the tabs working. How do you like it?
Envoxia

Simple

Post by Envoxia »

It's nice and simple, more then I can say for my layouts. While I do like the simplicity of your blog, I just can't seem to do anything simple myself.
barnes

Post by barnes »

I can't do anything to complicated or I get overwhelmed and give up. To much content to balance. This is just going to stay personal just things I do.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Nice and well put together. Its very clean its probably one of the best blogs that arent on like blogger or something ive seen for awhile as far as looks. Ive allways liked the simpler looks. 5 out of 5 from me! Keep up the good work
Paolo1993

Post by Paolo1993 »

its clean basic and simple................................ i like it!
barnes

Post by barnes »

Updated: I bought a new domain, and threw an ad up top. More posts, and such.

http://www.thelowtech.com/ -- Still needs some editing, I shifted the tabs up when I was placing the ad. Need to fix that when I get home.

Any comments/suggestions?
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

Looks nice, but just make the advertise banner a bit smaller to match the server
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH