Truth+Podcast=TRUTHCAST!!!

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
philwill30

Truth+Podcast=TRUTHCAST!!!

Post by philwill30 »

On Dec 13 11:00 PM EST, I will be hosting a talkcast from talkshoe.com Listening, calling in, texting, or even e-mailing in are all free! PLEASE listen and participate in this first for The Page of Truth! We will talk about anything you want to talk about, as long as it pertains to religion, politics, news, etc. I will not discuss what you had for lunch yesterday with you. You can e-mail all questions and topics you would like to see to truthcast@pageoftruth.com

In advance of the truthcast:

1.Visit http://www.talkshoe.com, Sign Up and then Download the TalkShoe Live software. Registration is free.
2.Optionally, watch the TalkShoe demo on the home page for an overview of the how the website works.

At the time of the show or up to 15 minutes early:

1.**** on this link to reach our show page - http://www.talkshoe.com/talkCast.jsp?masterId=7642.
2.**** the purple Talk bubble that says, "Listen, text or talk live." If the system prompts you to, Sign In and then **** the Talk bubble again.
3.If you wish to e-mail in, send your message to truthcast@pageoftruth.com. For me to receive said message, you must reply to a confirmation e-mail.
4.If you wish to call in, Follow the on-screen instructions, which say:
*Use your phone to call 724-444-7444 and follow the audio prompts.
*Enter the Talkcast ID: 7642.
*Enter your PIN (which you chose at Sign Up -- it's likely your own phone number).

I hope this will be a continual thing. If it turns out I have to call that long distance number every time I want to have a talkcast then this will be it. Anyway, listen to me fumble my way around the first truthcast.

Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

is that your site? or are u jsut invovled with it. If its yours very nice job its extremely well put together.
Paolo1993

Post by Paolo1993 »

its a nice site i think ill join