Universal Invasion

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
Surreal

Universal Invasion

Post by Surreal »

Okay, if the webiste works for you then all is fine, however if it does not work, then you should wait like me till it gets sorted out.
My website is an online strategy game, though only in its earliest pre-beta alpha form, it can make somewhat of a good game to waste your time. The game is space based, hint: look at the name. It is version 1.2.1.F Alpha (The F is to mean Fix because 1.2.2 is taking awhile to release, so I fixed something while still creating 1.2.2. The next version is 2.0 after 1.2.2 which should be a major improvement to the game and will make you more interested then you already are. :D

http://www.uigame.info

That is the website to Universal Invasion. The basic aim to the game is to be the best on the ranks at the moment, and I am not the best. In 2.0 it shall be more strategy-like. You can however at the moment attack other players, gather resources, create armies. etc. etc. In the current version you start off on a continent which is located in a planet which is located in a solar system. But in 2.0 you will start otu with your own planet, which is in a solar system which is in a galaxy. You can Private message other people also, which is usual in games.

The forums are also available, though not part of the game. I use the board MyBB which is quite good and free. It may have important news and/or updates, it also has some tips on how to play aswell as a small community (inactive since I moved servers because of the dns/website acting weird).

All in all, you can visit, you can play or just visit the forums and chat, or visit, chat and play. Hope you like testing my game in the pre-beta alpha stages. :D

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

I am perfectly able to access the website.

Great work done there :!:

I've already registered, however have to still get used to online games lol. Let me know who else has registered from smokyhosts forums, maybe we can fight against each other ;)

Surreal, do you plan on a feature to make allies, something like friendly planets which will never attack each other and if they want can also share the resources like army etc.
Surreal

Post by Surreal »

In 2.0 I do have politics which may have some of the features you want. You will be able to ally etc, share resources could come under trade, which will come out in 2.0 also.
This will split the solar system up into the underground society and the society ruled by a chosen government. The Solar System leader will get to choose which society to join. If under the government, everything done will have to be voted for. e.g. Voting for a new leader, voting for the solar system name... etc. This will carry on to planets and continents. However, if in the underground society, the strongest will rule. The strongest will chance a name withour opinion. It will be based on rankings, and rankings will be updated every 12 hours, which means he may only hold leader for 12 hours. If he changes back to the government, then the old leader will come back, who was most voted for. Each solar system will start off under the rule of the government. The government will be voted for, and if under the government, there will be people you are not allowed to attack based on rules set by the president of the Universe. If under the underground society, no rules are forced. But make sure you don't bring war on yourself.
Taken from my forums in development.

Sharing resources however sounds like an interesting concept, I may introduce that in later versions. ;)
mr_a181

very good

Post by mr_a181 »

yes that is right
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

I can acess it fine how long did it take you to make this?
Paolo1993

Post by Paolo1993 »

i can access and nice site btw