Diablo 2 LoD Clan

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
CanonX

Diablo 2 LoD Clan

Post by CanonX »

Hey ...i'm new to this site and just wanted to share me website.. Its http://www.ClanAffinity.com

i am currently going thru different forums..but rly need to find some free hosting..since i am haveing problem with my host to get forums uploaded

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Well, for free web hosting, you've found the right place, smokyhosts is great :) I've been here since March, and I'm very satisfied. When I have a credit card, I'm going to buy a .org domain from here.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

site looks really good,only the banner seems less.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
CanonX

Post by CanonX »

i kno..i am running a contest in my clan right now for a new banner.. hopefully i can score up a new one that is top notch :) thx for the imput
Failure Is Not An Option
Surreal

Post by Surreal »

Some of these clan sites are not the best, but quite okay. The top banner, is ruined on my screen because it is stretched accross the whole screen. (I have a wide screen laptop.) The site looks pretty cool, though I dont know if its the deafult layout. Seems like you have a few members there, hopefully you will get some more and grow into a bigger clan. ;) Any how, have fun making your site and your clan. Hope you win some Tournaments. Also hopefully SmokyHosts is the right hosting for you.
Paolo1993

Post by Paolo1993 »

i dont like the banner but the site is great
annamarie

Post by annamarie »

nice layout really good
kamikazi

Post by kamikazi »

ohhhh your site is talking about game :D that my favourite mate :D
SqlByte

Post by SqlByte »

Dude... It looks scary in Firefox !
Please optimize it :)
barnes

Post by barnes »

Looking good. I remeber the gold old days of Dibablo 2..I miss it.