My site

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.

Do you like my site?

Other (Please Specify)
No votes
Other (Please Specify)
40%
Other (Please Specify)
40%
Other (Please Specify)
20%
Other (Please Specify)
No votes

Total votes: 5
Tails5

My site

Post by Tails5 »

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to bump my old topic or make a new one, but here goes:

I have totaly changed my website, I now have a C.S. Lewis Discussion section.

If you are interested in C.S. Lewis or Narnia, please visit my site, you can access it from my new domain name, http://CSLewis.us.to/

There is a frame and no-frame version, I spent alot of time and effort on this, but be honest when answering the poll.

And also please state why you voted what you did, and I'm open to suggestions.

Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

Hmm site doesnt work :(
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
Surreal

Post by Surreal »

It looks like one of my first sites ever. Simple design. Though I must say, frames are a thing of the past, not much people user them/like them. It could use some more design to it, such as using an upper menu on each site, rather then using frames, which inter-links with each other. The site could do with some touch ups in design, but more content would be nice. You forums are empty, your blog is almost empty. Though I would think that is because you just started it. The Plus scripts seem interesting, I would like to know how you coded them, because I have no idea. Anyway, its an okay site, but could use a bit of a boost. Oh and you should make the front page a bit more informative, because you have quite a few different subjects within your site and I got a bit confused. Great site you have there, looking forward to hearing more about it and more information :)
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Surreal wrote:It looks like one of my first sites ever. Simple design. Though I must say, frames are a thing of the past, not much people user them/like them. It could use some more design to it, such as using an upper menu on each site, rather then using frames, which inter-links with each other. The site could do with some touch ups in design, but more content would be nice. You forums are empty, your blog is almost empty. Though I would think that is because you just started it. The Plus scripts seem interesting, I would like to know how you coded them, because I have no idea. Anyway, its an okay site, but could use a bit of a boost. Oh and you should make the front page a bit more informative, because you have quite a few different subjects within your site and I got a bit confused. Great site you have there, looking forward to hearing more about it and more information :)
Thankyo, but uh--- watcha mean 'an upper menu'? And I've been concentrating on the CS Lewis forum on my site(Which has 4 members and 47 articles), not my personal one, just so you know, and to code them you use JScript like

Code: Select all

OnEvent &#40] that's a small amount of the code, if you want to know more, you can email me, you'll find my email on my website,
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

I agree with Surreal.

Will be great if you change your landing page from that frames or non-frames selection page to maybe your homepage or some intro page which will tell something about your site topic.

Also, it will be better if you put your navigation menu on the top instead of on the side, will give you more space to use for the other content display.

As far as forums and blogs are contained, since it is still the beginning, i wont comment on the contents, but you should work on integrating the design into the same as your site homepage design.

As a whole, a good start, but you need to work more on it.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Thankyou all for your input, I'll work on changing the site like you've said :D
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
yangli

Post by yangli »

I don't like it. you maybe study art design.
Zeqya

Post by Zeqya »

Nice Need More Thing To Fix But Weird Domain
Want A Nice Website With A Forum
Dont **** Unless You Want To Die If You're Already Dead Then Ok
Wanna Make Colors Too?BBcode
forex_199

Post by forex_199 »

your site doesnt work