A community...

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
smk

A community...

Post by smk »

A community where no one has to worry about their opinion, where no one has to worry about putting something in the wrong place, and where the administration is open to all suggestions. That’s what I am striving to create, a community that has a place for every topic, idea, thought, and person. The community is a place for the people, no matter who they are or what they believe. This Community Is SMK. SMK is not going to focus on a specific topic, but a wide assortment of topics that will keep expanding. And if you’re not sure where to put something, just put it in the general area, we won't mind.

As the Admin of SMK I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this topic and hopefully say welcome to the community!
Admin- SMK-CA

-------------
Link: http://www.TheSMKC.com

Cory: Mr. Feeny, under my desk is a key. It opens locker 703 in a Florida station. In there is all my homework from the past 5 years. I'm actually a wonderful student. I listen and I know everything.
Mr. F: What's the capital of Montana?
Cory: You're not going to Florida, are you?
---------------------
Eric: I have a question that I'm going to need a yes or no answer to. How many people get into Yale each year?
Mr. F
: No.
breeze

Post by breeze »

nice site - i registered. What content management system are you using?
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
smk

Post by smk »

Look above under the links, or Site run on: CPG **** CMS
Cory: Mr. Feeny, under my desk is a key. It opens locker 703 in a Florida station. In there is all my homework from the past 5 years. I'm actually a wonderful student. I listen and I know everything.
---------------------
Eric: I have a question that I'm going to need a yes or no answer to. How many people get into Yale each year?
Mr. F
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Great introduction created to attract people to join your forums :)

Good luck with your venture
smk

Post by smk »

I have added a Instant Messaging service to SMK. If a few people could try it out I'd be grateful...

And thanks SHadmin,
SMK-CA
---------------------
Mr. F
bad-dj

nice

Post by bad-dj »

nice site :) when i get time i will look more in to it and see what els you have nice :)
smk

Post by smk »

Do to an odd series of events I'll need a day or two to get the site back up.

(I didn't back up my database and something got messed up)

EDIT: Ok it's back up, but it is still a work in progress...
---------------------
Mr. F
smk

Post by smk »

---------------------
Mr. F
hneyksli

Post by hneyksli »

Every site hosted by smoky hosts seems to be not working today.... I will try your site later though.
Chris

Post by Chris »

Excellent site!