Freedom IS BACK

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
Freedom Fighter

Freedom IS BACK

Post by Freedom Fighter »

hey guys i have finally started a solid site and I just came back(not here that much ne more) to let you all know that me(Freedom) and Breeze from this site have started this site and its here to say.

I would like it very much if you guys would check it out and tell your friends and also please sign up and make some posts in the forum.

also I offer free hosting to who ever is active and a member of the site. NO ADDS and a free short subdomain. So please check it out thx.

http://www.esharpie.com

Thanks again. Please read the about us page first and formost thx.

jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

i don't really like the template the red it a little bright and stuff, but other than that it looks cool
breeze

Post by breeze »

Yeah, we're changing the theme any minute now...
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Trying to advertize a hosting site in the place that gives you your hosting. EH... Well as long as you don't take anyone from us then we shouldn't say much but, remember to keep your hosting .. this site must keep members.. so don't take them all lol. Congrats on the site, should of been entered into the contest. Nice to see you back Freedom, stay with us a bit this time lol.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

the new theme is nice and goes with the site well and i love the simble on the banner

good job!
breeze

Post by breeze »

Yeah, but It wasn't really up before the contests added. The hosting is only a 'side dish' so to speak, we don't intend to steal members (only borrowing them, lol). I'll tell you what, I'll make a post on there when we get some members telling them all about SmokyHosts, then. :D
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
smk

Post by smk »

Cool Site, I like the theme...

Whats it based off of?
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

ya dont worry guys I am currently working on a advertise system in witch smokyhosts will be a big part of because Smoky was the orignal host for Esharpie. Any ways I am thinking about changeing the theme every other week to keep it fresh. also I am working on a theme that is white and very sleek but it isnt working with the e107 system at the moment.

But yes Crimson we are not trying to steal or advertise i was just pointing out the sites features is all. so in a way by advertiseing Esharpie i am advertiseing hosting but w/e right lol.