EXE Arena Online

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
Auron the Paladin

EXE Arena Online

Post by Auron the Paladin »

my site is at http://www.exe-rend.com

The images are currently down because I exceeded the disk space I think but I think it's time for me to upgrade my account so I will soon

I currently have 57 members and is a growing community with a IRC RPG in the works!

sgdc

Post by sgdc »

Nice site, keep up the good work - what portal do you use for your phpBB - EZportal?
afu

Post by afu »

nice site
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

nice yet, although a lot of images on the site do not load for me :?
Auron the Paladin

Yeh the images are down since I need more disk space :(
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

well the only ting i can sugest is getting a better account as you said. Is it hosted by Smoky? because it is very hard to excede the free hosting disc space unless you have a popular site.

But i like the layout Gj
Auron the Paladin

Yeh it's hosted by Smoky and my forum has like 20 or more MB in it which is the biggest part of the site. SHadmin said that the service is working so I wonder what happend to the layout.
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

you links might be directed wrong so im not sure but check them over and make sure the links are directed correctly.
spl

Post by spl »

good work
Gebbo

Website

Post by Gebbo »

Auron the Paladin wrote:my site is at http://www.exe-rend.com

The images are currently down because I exceeded the disk space I think but I think it's time for me to upgrade my account so I will soon

I currently have 57 members and is a growing community with a IRC RPG in the works!
I would check out the website but I am currently unable to access it.
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................