My Blog...My Thoughts And Some Of Yours

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
smk

My Blog...My Thoughts And Some Of Yours

Post by smk »

EDIT: Do to major writers block i have given up on my blog and changed to a forum. The forum is at http://smkh.co.nr

My Thoughts, And Some Of Yours… is a site for some of my thoughts and some of yours here and there. I don’t post verry often (about once a week) but I hope they will be good posts…

So with that Welcome!

And:

Thus the beginning of a series….

Profile of a People will be a series of posts about many different types of people. Not the people as who they are, but more of there mind set. I will start the series later in the week, and any comments and ideas are welcome…

My Blog: http://www.amixedblog.be.tc/ or http://www.yogomego.thesmokylounge.com/Blog/

Edit:
Let me start over...

My Blog is just that A blog about whatever I come up with.... Right now it is mostly revolving around Profile of a People which is a series of posts about many different types of people. Not the people as who they are, but more of there mind set.

sgdc

Post by sgdc »

Is it a blog host? If it isn't then this post isa bit misleading...
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

nice blog you made there, a really love the banner with the watter

good job!
smk

Post by smk »

Let me start over...

My Blog is just that A blog about whatever I come up with.... Right now it is mostly revolving around Profile of a People which is a series of posts about many different types of people. Not the people as who they are, but more of there mind set.
jeremy90 wrote:nice blog you made there, a really love the banner with the watter

good job!
up at the top there are more options...
sgdc

Post by sgdc »

yogomego wrote:Let me start over...

jeremy90 wrote:nice blog you made there, a really love the banner with the watter

good job!
up at the top there are more options...
Oh right... sorry, but your first post confused my slightly :oops:
smk

Post by smk »

sgdc wrote: Oh right... sorry, but your first post confused my slightly :oops:
Thats all right....
And I have just added a forum to my blog...(thanks to Kris Bailey's wordpress plugin)
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

yogomego wrote:
sgdc wrote: Oh right... sorry, but your first post confused my slightly :oops:
Thats all right....
And I have just added a forum to my blog...(thanks to Kris Bailey's wordpress plugin)
you added a forum to your blog, wow that is really cool! :D
BigBlueGuy

THE BEST!

Post by BigBlueGuy »

Thats Really Kool :) Great Job :)
Best Regards
BigBlueGuy
bad-dj

nice

Post by bad-dj »

nice nice and more nice good work
smk

Post by smk »

I just changed my theme and I need an opinion on it and to just check things out to make sure everything looks right. (I changed some code in the main template)