Gray-Eye

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
Kaky

Gray-Eye

Post by Kaky »

welcome to a work in progress :wink:
I got a domain name and here is my flash work done in 5 secs the site will have a part where you can order a*s cheap webdesign from me and a buddy of mine and a part for our hobbies and will also have "google ads :D " lol

Oh i almost forget the link

http://www.gray-eye.com

(do not make fun of me :oops: )

A funny picture -------> me , myself and i (too much for this world)
Ky

Post by Ky »

Work in progress is a work in progress... :D Happy coding.
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

very simple flash you made there
Kaky

Post by Kaky »

The simplest i could make :wink: and as for the codin (dreamweaver will take care of that :oops: ).

demoncolor

Post by demoncolor »

It make me see my first flash which is maybe worse than yours.
:?
Kaky

Post by Kaky »

Ok there is huge update!

Go again to http://www.gray-eye.com and see the new site ( it is almos finished)

P.S.
Feel free to send me your toughts about the site via the "contact us".

breeze

Post by breeze »

Nice site, but I suggest you move the text off the border of the nav panel, and also maybe change the font (just a suggestion...). And also maybe you could change the flash buttons on top so the animation plays while the mouse is on the text, and also make that section a bit wider so it is not indented.

These are just the things I would do to it, and I'm not a massive expert, but I think it'll look better that way. But as you said, it is a work in progress, so keep those updates coming!
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
Kaky

Post by Kaky »

Breeze thanks for the nice words and i saw the things i needed to make changes to thx for the indent one i overlooked it :roll: .
I just do not have time these days with the school finished i lose tooooo much time on the beach and with my friends and girl. :wink:

jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

it looks really cool now, i love the layout! :D
Kaky

Post by Kaky »

Thx for the nice words but one thing could anyone that comes there C-l-i-c-k -o-n -t-h-e a-d-s- . (<-------googlebot protection.)