Gray-Eye

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

I just looked at your forum and you have no posts there, i was thinking about joining but now that it does not look active i don't want to. On the forum it will be a good idea to make some posts and create some threads so i does not look dead.

Kaky

Post by Kaky »

So join it and give it life i will promote you to moderator of sections you want to be !!!!!!
I am making it public i expect at least 20 members at the end of the month ( mostly friends) (and do not forget to c-l-i-c-k o-n the a-d-s)

All help with the forum apreciated!!!!!!!!

A funny picture -------> me , myself and i (too much for this world)
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

Kaky wrote:So join it and give it life i will promote you to moderator of sections you want to be !!!!!!
I am making it public i expect at least 20 members at the end of the month ( mostly friends) (and do not forget to c-l-i-c-k o-n the a-d-s)

All help with the forum apreciated!!!!!!!!
i joined and i will help you out with the forum
Kaky

Post by Kaky »

Thx i will promote you to the moderator this hour or so.

Kaky

Post by Kaky »

Another update please go to http://www.gray-eye.com/guestbook/ and leave your message there and on the way **** on the you know what!!!Image

hossamkiwan

Post by hossamkiwan »

on ur site

Forum is down

fix it
rwshthn

good web

Post by rwshthn »

good web but i havent any thing to adversit for it
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Not bad the font is kinda not my style but what ever works for u. The ads are moving into the center section might want to fix that if you can it would look better but overall preety good.