habbo City

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
damen57

habbo City

Post by damen57 »

visit http://www.damen57.thesmokylounge.com which is Habbo City a habbo hotel au fansite (http://www.habbo.com.au)

Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

EDITED BY THECRYMSONLEGENDS: Do not advertize your site in someone else's post. This is for thier site, if you do not feel you have a good comment about thier site DO NOT POST. Fair enough? I have posted warnings about a few of your posts and if I notice you constantly cutting things down in your posts I may have to result in more meaningful measures. This site isn't about cutting everything down, if you don't have something good to say, please DO not say it unless the topic ask's for YOUR OWN opinion.
tswpn

Post by tswpn »

Freedom Fighter wrote:humm I personaly dont like it because i think habbo is a waste of time but good site.
I agree. I joined Habbo because my friend was a member (he kind of made me) and I thought it was rubbish. Most of the stuff for your "room" has to be bought (with actual money obviously) which I think is a rip off. I went on it once and I will never go on it again.

Same to you :). I realize you were replying to another post but still, this is to RATE his SITE, do not post about what his site is about here. Thank you.
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

yup This is what I think sorry :cry:
damen57

Hmmm

Post by damen57 »

Well could you rate my site not habbo but yeh thats the bad part about habbo is the having to pay for the furniture but theres other ways of aquiring the furni aswell but anyways my website is basically just website making practise. anyways does anyone know anything about cast-control because i had it installed on the server and i deleted it (with a server on it) because none of the servers would actually start they would remain offline and now when i tryed to re-install the stable version it says shoutcast servers are running in the background so i can't install it
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I think it happends to be a great site, I will not comment on the game. Keep up the good work :).
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
tswpn

Post by tswpn »

tswpn wrote: Same to you :). I realize you were replying to another post but still, this is to RATE his SITE, do not post about what his site is about here. Thank you.
Theres no need to take that tone :?
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

No tone was being taken, I was letting you know you didn't commit as big of an offence as the first person. But hey if you want to fight with me, take it up with SHAdmin or PM Me, do not post a reply to my comments in the post. I am a nice Asistant Admin, I moderate without getting too agressive, please do not make me have to change how I moderate. If you have a reply to this post PM ME, do not post it.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
damen57

Post by damen57 »

EDIT: sorry i just remembered you said to pm it to you
damen57

Post by damen57 »

I just made a new layout so be sure to rate it