Sharpie Forums

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
Freedom Fighter

Sharpie Forums

Post by Freedom Fighter »

THis is my site and I need alot more traffic. At the moment I am working on a domin but for right now I am getting hosted by a friend. This site is a good site for game hack, Music stuff, games, and some other things Please check it out.

Http://www.ghoztcraft.net/sharpie

norulez

Post by norulez »

Great site.I've bookmarked it.Thanks for sharing.
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Wow, nice layout for your site you have there. I really love it, maybe a PHP type format for your forums?
Locke Laton

Post by Locke Laton »

To be honest, I don't see anything interest in this site ^_^ ... Taken a look around for 30 seconds and still didn't know what is this site for?
never mind!
----------------------------
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

nice site dude, looks good :D
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Locke Laton wrote:To be honest, I don't see anything interest in this site ^_^ ... Taken a look around for 30 seconds and still didn't know what is this site for?
I agree with him, you need to sort of "advertise" what you have, the menu is sorta small too... :(
Freedom Fighter

Umm did you ever think of looking in the top left conner? hahah
Freedom Fighter

Umm change in the site location. It is now hosted by SH and here is the link but it "should" soon to be http://www.esharpie.info

http://www.freedomfighter.thesmokyloung ... e/news.php

This site is the best I have eve build and this time look in the top right hand corner to see what I am talking about.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Locked requested by owner of topic.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Oops. stupid mouse double ****.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!