Real Estate Community Website

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
Ky

Real Estate Community Website

Post by Ky »

I made this site after seeing a lack of community online for real estate professionals. I've made a place for both people not in the profession to get free advice, and for people in real estate to be in an environment outside the regular transaction feel where they can talk freely and comfortably.

RealtorSuva
http://www.realtorsuva.com

iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Wow, I love it! Looks really nice! But there is way too many boards, maybe you could take it down a notch? But overall, very professional looking.
Ky

Post by Ky »

It was 1 year of planning and 1 month of constant coding..>_<

I'll compact that forum with sub-forums. :shock: Now all I need is for people to start asking questions, I'll try and get professionals to answer them.
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Ky wrote:It was 1 year of planning and 1 month of constant coding..>_<

I'll compact that forum with sub-forums. :shock: Now all I need is for people to start asking questions, I'll try and get professionals to answer them.
Wow, It really took that long? Nice work man. Hard work always pay off haha...and get SHadmin to answer your questions, he's a professional haha.
Ky

Post by Ky »

I've added a place on my site for all smokyhost members to list their site. I'm currently at 500 unique visitors/day.

List your site!
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Nice job but I think you ned to get some adds goiing and I will put an add on my site for you forever for 5$ via pay pal if you would wish. It will be text on my links menu or for 5$ more Ill set up a picture one.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

nice site, looks good