What do you think of the new design?

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
sabinahs

Post by sabinahs »

Yeah, i know - havent learned how to customize the PHP-BB forums yet...

Go the Sabinahs!
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Um you sure you didn't miss an e-mail to activate your account? It may be sitting in your Bulk(Junk) Mail. Just a friendly gesture. Loved the site :).
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
sabinahs

Post by sabinahs »

Well If it was sent to the old address I wouldn't get it, because that account is inactive. That's the reason I changed it.
Go the Sabinahs!
breeze

Post by breeze »

I have (yet again) uploaded a new layout for my site. This is the first one that I have fully done in dreamweaver.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

don't really like the text to the links, seem bright or something

well other that it is pretty simple and cool looking.
Ky

Post by Ky »

Nice simple site. One huge security issue would be the bare email address you listed on the front page. You might want to use a php script or reformat it so it won't be harvested/spammed
breeze

Thanks for the idea Ky!

Post by breeze »

Excelent idea Ky (don't know why I didn't think of that myself), I'll definately look into it.

And yet again I will be changing the layout soon (another new one, lol). This one will be the best I've done yet. I will also change the content of the site from personal to a website about aviation and the like.

Thanks for your comments people.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
jeremy90

Re: Thanks for the idea Ky!

Post by jeremy90 »

breeze wrote:Excelent idea Ky (don't know why I didn't think of that myself), I'll definately look into it.

And yet again I will be changing the layout soon (another new one, lol). This one will be the best I've done yet. I will also change the content of the site from personal to a website about aviation and the like.

Thanks for your comments people.
cool, can not wait to see what the new layout will turn out to look like
breeze

Post by breeze »

I quite possibly will have to delay the arrival of the new layout until monday coming because I will have to write all the content myself, bah! Ah well, at least all my content will be unique and not a carbon-copy of someone else's work.
ohosale

Re: What do you think of the new design?

Post by ohosale »

breeze wrote:I made a new website for a runescape clan (from scratch). I want some feedback so i can see what you people think of it. Only the index page (home page) is finished, and im constructing a new skin for the forum.

http://www.breeze.thesmokylounge.com
Do you want a new template i have business or personal templates so beautiful PM ME if you want. :wink:
Want flash banner or investment website not use hyip script but direct to e-gold $$$$$$ pm Me.