64K RADIO - hear it, take it and you would love it :P

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.

What do you think about 64K RADIO?

It's great!
No votes
It's great!
No votes
It's great!
40%
It's great!
20%
It's great!
40%

Total votes: 5
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Locke Laton wrote::(( bandwidth exceeded .. aaaaaaaaaa

3Gb is not enough for a radio T_T sniff... sniff... someone helps me plz!!!

or... SHAdmin helps me please!!! :P

Can I have my bandwidth extended??? :((

Feel so sad!!!

I was going to open more channel such as rock, rap, hip-hop, classical, ballad, jazz... but T_T... the situation is not as I wanted... 1/3 of the month but bandwidth gone out .... a....a....
You can get upgraded in your bandwidth limit by upgrading your package to the power package. In power package, you will be getting 5GB of bandwidth.

iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

SHadmin wrote:
Locke Laton wrote::(( bandwidth exceeded .. aaaaaaaaaa

3Gb is not enough for a radio T_T sniff... sniff... someone helps me plz!!!

or... SHAdmin helps me please!!! :P

Can I have my bandwidth extended??? :((

Feel so sad!!!

I was going to open more channel such as rock, rap, hip-hop, classical, ballad, jazz... but T_T... the situation is not as I wanted... 1/3 of the month but bandwidth gone out .... a....a....
You can get upgraded in your bandwidth limit by upgrading your package to the power package. In power package, you will be getting 5GB of bandwidth.
Make sure you have enough points in order to do so too...as I see Locke Laton only has 40 points currently. So as it is very costly for this plan, 50 points a Month! Wowzerz!
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

I agree with Locke, the bandwith is a lil bit small. But u get plenty good things with this host like the unlimmiterd msql and etc.
U can't get everything at top quality,u loose some u gain some.
When he gives unlimmiterd bandwith who else is gonna pay for the other hosting evry1 is just gonna come here and post.So i understand y the admin gives us a small bandwith.
tswpn

Post by tswpn »

I didn't really look at it but from what I say you've got the layout and look right! (I like the flash)