daocworld.be

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
Troglart

Post by Troglart »

huh, its daylight were i am too, im doing like 5 things at once, does it make me use 55 points when i sign up for advanced or does it bill me after one month?

iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Oh uh..SHadmin will moderate 25 of your points..then after a month of the advance or the power package, he will then moderate the monthly fee of it at the end of every month I think...
Troglart

Post by Troglart »

so i can grab advanced with 31 points then just get the rest in a month? before it bills me?
jasondsouza

Re: daocworld.be

Post by jasondsouza »

Troglart wrote:the name says the site, that is my first official website, im hoping to get a .info name and a pretty good hosting plan from here, your gunna see me posting alot

You have to put a competition with me for i challenge anyone for a race for the .info domain names who have below 100 points.
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

jasondsouza wrote:
Troglart wrote:the name says the site, that is my first official website, im hoping to get a .info name and a pretty good hosting plan from here, your gunna see me posting alot

You have to put a competition with me for i challenge anyone for a race for the .info domain names who have below 100 points.
Lol, he'll probably beat you, I would definitely...but eh...go for it man...
jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

iPod Wizard wrote:
jasondsouza wrote:

Lol, he'll probably beat you, I would definitely...but eh...go for it man...
yeah i'm going for it.
and will beat him to the finish.
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site