daocworld.be

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
Troglart

daocworld.be

Post by Troglart »

the name says the site, that is my first official website, im hoping to get a .info name and a pretty good hosting plan from here, your gunna see me posting alot

iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Glad to see you here...hope you find posting here is as fun as I have...
Troglart

Post by Troglart »

lol your gunna find me posting alot i want 500 before i start my webpage for a free domain
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

No, but you can sign up here to get 30Extra free points TheShadesOfLife.com just PM Shadmin then you'll get the points...
Troglart

Post by Troglart »

cool thanks man, well i guess i can always start when i get 25, the basic web hosting doesnt charge per month so i can save up a bunch and then get a .info website, then upgrade to a better plan, its cool how these are free and stuff
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Yeah, its cool, but you might want to get the advance if you're gonna start your site, cuz you'll have to place some smokyhosts ads on every page of your site... just for your fyi...
Troglart

Post by Troglart »

how much altogeather is for the startup of advanced?
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

You should refer to this http://www.smokyhosts.com/compare.php its 25 points for setup and 30 points each month...
Troglart

Post by Troglart »

well as long as i keep posting... ill be able to keep it up, ill be able to get the setup once my 30 free points come in from registaring ill be able to get my first month, and if i can get 26 in 2 hours i can get 30 or w/e it is
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

2 hours? Where do you live? Its like daylight here...go for it man...